Interview with Andrew Lazo pt. 1 of 2
November 30, 2011
The following is the first of a two part interview with Andrew Lazo. He is the co-editor of Mere Christians.
The next part will be posted tomorrow and both parts will be available together on Friday.
- The subtitle to Mere Christians is “Inspiring Stories of Encounters with C. S. Lewis,” which gives a good idea of what people will find in the book, but can you elaborate on what can be found in the book you co-edited with Mary Anne Phemister?
- What are some of the names of the people who tell their stories?
- How did the idea for Mere Christians come about?
- Why do you think Lewis has been able to reach so many people that often others haven’t?
- Do you have any other books you are currently working on?