50th Anniversary Lewis Giveaway (Various Prizes)
November 13, 2013
(Contest runs until Saturday, November 16th at noon Eastern Standard Time)
It’s the 50th anniversary of C.S. Lewis’s death and so what better time to have another giveaway to honor his legacy! This time I have a variety of SINGLE items that are prizes (click on the item(s) below to learn more about them).
2.) C.S. Lewis and the Arts (book from recent interview)
4.) Live Like a Narnian (book from recent interview)
5.) Special MP3-CD of Narnia Podcasts from All About Jack & NarniaCast (all the follow audio shows from podcasts)
Again, learn more about the item(s) by clicking on them.
Please note, as with most of my contests, it is ONLY open to those living in the U.S. (sorry, but it’s the publisher who mails the prize and they set the limits). See complete rules below.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO ENTER is simply leave a comment below telling me why you believe/think people enjoy reading C.S. Lewis today (what is his legacy). PLUS, you can get a bonus entry by picking something from my Jack in Retrospect column from EssentialCSLewis.com (click this link to read). Just mention one of the events in his life that you find most significant (can be something you didn’t know or not). Include this information with you entry (NOTE: this is optional and can be done separately, but must be in a comment on THIS page only).
Again, DEADLINE to enter is Saturday, November 16th at noon Eastern.
FIVE random individuals from those who enter will be the winners! The prize/item you will be also be randomly selected. You will be notified by email, so leave an address you check frequently (it will be from lewisminute (at) gmail.com).
- Only those living in the U.S. are eligible to win.
- Enter only ONCE.
- Prizes are promised by the publisher and are agreed to be given by them…so they determine how far they will mail a prize.
- If you are one of the random winners you must reply within 48 hours of notification or another person will be selected (email will come from lewisminute (at) gmail.com)
- Entries are assigned a number and a random number generator is used to pick the winners.
- Prizes may be substituted.