AAJ Podcast: The Narnia Code Series 03 (Shows 6-7)
The C.S. Lewis Minute blog began back in late 2011 as a way for me to share my renewed interest in reading books by C.S. Lewis. This eventual lead to interviewing a variety of book authors and another place online to combine everything. EssentialCSLewis.com now supersedes this blog, but because a lot of people are still following it, I occasionally post here to remind those of what’s available there.
From my All About Jack Podcast – This is the third episode in the re-packaged series on The Narnia Code. It combines what was previously the sixth and seventh episodes. Back in 2012 I had the privilege to interview Dr. Michael Ward for a series of thirteen episodes to discuss his book The Narnia Code. With me to help co-host the show was Dr. Holly Ordway. Due to the series being in so many parts I was reluctant to re-post it, but this year is not only the 65th anniversary of the publication of the first Narnia story, but also the 10th anniversary of the first Hollywood version of the Narnia movies. But, as noted, I decided to combine two or more shows for this posting. The podcast today, as noted is the third in the new series, and it covers the sixth and seventh chapters from The Narnia Code; they deal with The Voyage of the Dawn Treader and The Silver Chair and reveal the specific “code” that Dr. Ward discovered for each book. If you haven’t listened to the previous episodes then be sure to follow the links below to give them a listen.
- Listen to The Narnia Code 02 (Shows 4-5) 2015r
- Listen to The Narnia Code 01 (Shows 1-3) 2015r
- Purchase The Narnia Code
- Visit Dr. Ward’s Personal Site
- Visit Narnia Code Website
- Visit Planet Narnia Website
- Visit Dr. Holly Ordway’s Website
- Listen to other shows with Dr. Ordway
- Listen to Myth Became Fact essay chat with Dr. Ward
- Listen to All About Jack on iTunes
- SUPPORT All About Jack Podcast
- Visit EssentialCSLewis.com